Creekside at Llanerch is for those who want to be close to everything. Drexel Hill has long stood as one of the centers of society and industry in Greater Philadelphia. From its early days as a main industrial bloodline in the textile industry, the location kept the people, cultivating thriving industries throughout the next century. Drexel Hill became home to many Philadelphians and instilled a deeply rooted sense of community. In the Drexel Hill of today, these community roots continue to grow. Being walking distance to youth sports and schools, never again miss a moment of family and community time. Celebrate the lifestyle you want at Creekside.
Creekside at Llanerch offers new homes in Philadelphia with the luxury and value that you deserve. With easy access to Center City, the Blue Route (476), West Chester Pike, and Route 1, everything is within reach. The Quarry Center highlights the list of local shopping with anchors Giant, Lowes, and Panera Bread. Around the corner from Chickie’s and Pete’s, entertainment and dining options are abundant and plentiful. Creekside at Llanerch is the home you want in the location you desire. It really is the luxury value that is close to everything.
- 69th St. Transportation Center (Train to Philadelphia) – 2.7 Miles
- Center City Philadelphia – 8.5 Miles
- Hillcrest Elementary School – 200 Yds
- St. Bernadettes School – .5 Miles
- Llanerch Country Club – 1.4 Miles
- Delaware County Hospital – 1.3 Miles
- Drexelbrook Shopping Center and Banquet Center – 2 Miles
- Cardinal O’Hara High School – 3.6 Miles
- Monsignor Bonner Archbishop Prendergast High School – 1.5 Miles
- Bond Shopping Center – 1 Mile